Quick & Simple Recipe
There are so many recipes for making a sponge cake out there but we like to use our tried and tested simple recipe with no fancy techniques or ingredients.
12oz Castor Sugar
14oz Self Raising Flour
4 Medium Eggs
Follow these simple steps;
1. Cream the margarine and the castor sugar.
2. Add in the beaten eggs gradually.
3. Add the sieved flour bit by bit.
4. Mix for a few minutes.
5. Pour into a lined 8" cake tin.
6. Place in a fan assisted oven for 1 hour 20 mins at 180c. Please be aware all ovens vary so refer to your manufacturers manual.
7. Place the cooked cake on a cooling rack to cool.Blog home
Our new range....
We are pleased to launch our new range of brightly coloured cupcake boxes which will hold 6 cakes. They are made from extremely high quality...More from the Blog