Quick & Simple Recipe
There are so many recipes for making a sponge cake out there but we like to use our tried and tested simple recipe with no fancy techniques or ingredients.
12oz Castor Sugar
14oz Self Raising Flour
4 Medium Eggs
Follow these simple steps;
1. Cream the margarine and the castor sugar.
2. Add in the beaten eggs gradually.
3. Add the sieved flour bit by bit.
4. Mix for a few minutes.
5. Pour into a lined 8" cake tin.
6. Place in a fan assisted oven for 1 hour 20 mins at 180c. Please be aware all ovens vary so refer to your manufacturers manual.
7. Place the cooked cake on a cooling rack to cool.Blog home
Make cake decorating simple by adding an instant professional looking decoration to your icing.
Create beautiful designs on your cupcakes by using a texture mat specifically designed for cupcakes and cookies.
The mats have four...More from the Blog